ORANGE SANDALWOOD

ORANGE SANDALWOOD

5/11/2012

THE BAREFOOT DANCER



Everyone knows how dreams
are fragile and ephemeral things 

But

H
O
W to forget her feet, ever...

the dancer's, the one at the left
 


[the charming one with the peacock feather
and all the air to be very clever;
she has all the features a dancer may need
but right now I am totally in love with her feet...]




[... released from their shoes to play naked,
white and free in their lustful gleam
I am already feeling half-baked
in this foolish charlestonian dream]
  
Wondrous Woman
On a
Wordless Wicked White Walk



Someone stop her please
Or then
Someone stop me!

[to tease me dearly she goes
Spirited and Wild and Tender
with those Mesmerizing Toes
I am ready for a Sweet Surrender]

And here I am, 
her true Footman

Literally
Unashamed
Slave
The Man at her Feet

[left me wondering how would it all 've been
if I had dared to barely brush her skin
or to accompany her hands' joyful dream
or to glance at her aquamarine]

Goodness me,
such steamy thoughts, what a sin!

Oh my, please god please

Gorgeous Glamorous Danseuse
Ocean Child Délicieuse
Don't ever allow this dream into oblivion




1 comment:

Leave your commentary. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...