ORANGE SANDALWOOD

ORANGE SANDALWOOD

5/13/2012

EVERY LOVE



Every song, every poem, every performance
(no matter how convincing)
leaves ALWAYS something out of sight

It's the mystery.


(the fragment you hear here comes after the music builds up to a raging chaos, and it's impossible to feel fully without it)




(the comment of a listener, which I transcribe with deep respect and awe):

sometimes....when i lay on my bed and i listen to music i'm so deep into it..especially when i concentrate on it very much and get tired.....i really forget everything around me.... i'm feeling the music..i'm dreamin it.... its awesome...when i listened to this masterpiece...i felt like beeing in a dream...tears ran down my face instantly. keith jarrett is THE musician for me=) the feelings he evokes with his music in me.......indescribable

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your commentary. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...