ORANGE SANDALWOOD

ORANGE SANDALWOOD

4/16/2010

BOUNDLESS


The objective observation
of my reality and surroundings
points unequivocally
to the fact
(section incontrovertible facts)
that I am nobody but me
myself
so to speak

Yet
(big yet coming
keep caution)
lately I find this "me"
doesn't tell the whole story
even we could say
it sadly fails to provide
an explanation

Yet still
we won't need
to resort to
split personality
or bi-polarity
or any disorder
in order
to get myself explained
to your satisfaction

It's easy:
just remember that
my depth
your depth
anybody's, really
(let's put it clear
so we all understand)
are boundless
unfathomable
definitely too deep
to fit
in a sad and clumsy and pretentious little word
like "me"

"Me"! Get lost!
Welcome RAINBOW!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your commentary. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...