ORANGE SANDALWOOD

ORANGE SANDALWOOD

4/11/2010

Around the world in 80 days...

...or Around the day in 80 worlds?




Courting the unpredictable.
If anything, that describes best the Second Life experience.
Sure, you can make a plan
and stick to it
but at the end something or someone appears
that changes everything
Taking you underwater
(not to worry, breathing won't be a problem)
or to have the ride of your life
in a bright orange carrousel
You may sit still and talk
or run after someone
trying not to lose any detail

So you learn to surrender to Lady Sweet Coincidence
Turn off your mind, relax and float downstream
embrace the irrational and start your voyage.

Around the day in 80 worlds



I go out to work on Monday morning
Tuesday I go off to honeymoon
I'll be back again before it's time for sunnydown
I'll be lazing on a Sunday afternoon
Bicycling on every Wednesday evening
Thursday I go waltzing to the Zoo
I come from London town
I'm just an ordinary guy
Fridays I go painting in the Louvre
I'm bound to be proposing on a Saturday night
There he goes again
I'll be lazing on a Sunday lazying on a Sunday
Lazing on a Sunday afternoon



(QUEEN, Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon- A Night at the Opera, 1974)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your commentary. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...